1. Information Collection
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to, when Users visit our website, register on the Product, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with the Product's features, services, or resources. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Product-related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Product. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Product, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
2. Information Usage
We may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Product.
- To improve our Product: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. Information Protection
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users' personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Product.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Product and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
4. Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Product or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
5. Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Product.
7. Your Acceptance of These Terms
8. Contacting Us